Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Advisor Sign Up

Default Official Advisor Sign Up

We are now accepting applications to volunteer as an advisor for Kaneva.

Overview:

To assist members with any questions concerning gameplay. This includes all things on the web and within the 3D world.

To be accessible and approachable, professional and knowledgeable, polite and maintain the integrity of Kaneva.

To assist Kaneva staff when called upon. Host events. Attend events.

To help maintain a peaceful environment in any and all public zones.

Requirements:

Must be 21 years of age, proof is required if selected.

Must be a member of Kaneva for a term of at least one year.

Must have obtained a minimum of level 50 World Fame.

Can not have a history of misconduct of have been disciplined.

Must interact well with all members.

To be visible in all public zones.

All applicants that qualify will be tested on your knowledge, skills and overall performance.

The advisor position will be a term of 6 months commitment.

If you feel you meet these requirements and are interested in becoming an advisor, submit your name in this thread.

If you qualify and are then selected for the testing phase, you will be notified via kmail.

Feel free to ask any current advisor for their input, advice or suggestions. They are all extremely knowledgeable and will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Deadline to submit your name for consideration is August 12, 2011 at 5:00pm eastern.

Best of luck to all !!
    Last edited by JoJo_66; 07-21-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Please put my name on the list. I would be happy to be an advisor. Have been in K 3 years. Think I know a thing or 3... lol

Default Advisor Position

Wvoutlaw22 will try again for advisor they say 3rd time is a charm lol but for me maybe the 4th i have been in kaneva quite a while- love to help everyone have good knowledge of kaneva i dont know everything but i will be honest and true to kaneva and will try and find answers if i dont have them i know i can be a good advisor if just given the opportunity Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by wvoutlaw22 View Post
    Wvoutlaw22 will try again for advisor they say 3rd time is a charm lol but for me maybe the 4th i have been in kaneva quite a while- love to help everyone have good knowledge of kaneva i dont know everything but i will be honest and true to kaneva and will try and find answers if i dont have them i know i can be a good advisor if just given the opportunity Thank You
    Just forgot to say i can be helpful to Kaneva staff i can be here anytime day or night not a problem !!

Default Advisor Position

PreciousTabby would like to sign up for the advisor position. I have very good knowledge of Kaneva been on K for over 2 yrs. I enjoy helping everyone. I am friendly and fair. I would like the oppertunity to be a part of Kaneva as it grows. I can be available at anytime to help staff and current advisors with whatever they may need. Thanks you for considering me, PreciousTabby

Default My Wife

I would like to say my wife PreciousTabby would also make a wonderful advisor she is very helpful she enjoys talking to people on k we both could be anywhere in Kaneva day or night as needed Ty

Default Advisor

I would like to say that my husband wvoutlaw22 would make a GREAT advisor. He helps anyone when he can. I would love to see a husband and wife team as advisors this way we can help each other and everyone in Kaneva. Thank You, PreciousTabby

It would be an honor to serve as a Kaneva advisor.

Please sign me up

SanctuaryOfJen

Jen

Default Advisor

I would like my name put in for advisor. I meet all requirements and know the game well.

Default yea i got a shot

jimbo capuccino