Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote To Get Kaneva Back To Normal. Ty

Angry Vote To Get Kaneva Back To Normal. Ty

Kaneva needs to stop fighting a figght with other differnet 3d worlds and trying to compete just do ya own things fix ya own problems fix everything such as porting loading. tv n flash sound issus. think of the members that pay alot of money on this game instead of thinking about ya self and other games out the so plzzzzzzzz think and listen in wot i am trying to say fix the servers and most of all ISSUS. pass this all round amnd vote for fix technical problems...

i agree blade .. i pay lots of money for this game .. i been here 3 years and in that 3 years ive paid over 500 dollars for things .. they have alot of issues they need to fix .. flash , tv , design, basically lots and lots of stuff .. they shouldnt wanna make us like another game cuz we are our own game ,, we had so much people back in the day when things were just normal ... now things have changed n people have left .. its sad n i miss the old days

Default Completely agree!

I agree Blade. I've been on Kaneva since March 9, 2009 and it has progressively gotten worse. They change things in hopes of making it better and it just causes more glitches, errors, and crashing than before! I've come so close to just deleting the game, but I try to remember there are people on here that I care about so I don't.

Please Kaneva, listen to your most valued customers; the ones that help keep you open by buying your products/services and fix what they pay for. I have stopped purchasing anything from this game and refuse to waste anymore money on a game that the owners don't listen to the customers. What happened to "the customer's always right?" You have let that go down the drain. There have been many worthless complaints, but there are also the complaints that make complete sense and you need to open your eyes to that. Your company would get much better outcomes as far as customer satisfaction and profits to keep your company alive if you would listen to them.

For crying out loud lol! FaeryDae_Nyx is me :P lmaooooooo my alt! so I say!

I agree Blade. I've been on Kaneva since March 9, 2009 and it has progressively gotten worse. They change things in hopes of making it better and it just causes more glitches, errors, and crashing than before! I've come so close to just deleting the game, but I try to remember there are people on here that I care about so I don't.

Please Kaneva, listen to your most valued customers; the ones that help keep you open by buying your products/services and fix what they pay for. I have stopped purchasing anything from this game and refuse to waste anymore money on a game that the owners don't listen to the customers. What happened to "the customer's always right?" You have let that go down the drain. There have been many worthless complaints, but there are also the complaints that make complete sense and you need to open your eyes to that. Your company would get much better outcomes as far as customer satisfaction and profits to keep your company alive if you would listen to them.

Angry Kaneva Loading

OK Im at my breaking point
    There is nothing i can do in this game without getting k bombed
    I Love Kaneva and have been a member since 2006 before the world was even open
    I have met some gr8 friends here
    Met BTO7 here
    Had gr8 times here
    Have made Kaneva part of my Life
    I have seen gr8 things happen here
    some not so gr8
    I have issues that not only never get fixed but @ every update they seem to get worse
    I show offline? humm
    I need ducktape or glue cuz I cant seem to stay in world unless Im idol
    There are ppl here that cant Log in anymore or have no chats
    Nothing is getting resolved
    My opinion is this new chat system is wak
    And as much as staff wants to release new things
    Its all the old issues that need to be addressed first
    PLZ Kaneva techs work with the members to fix these issues
    Lets start 2012 the right way
    Avoiding or pushing them under the rug is not the answer
    I have seen alot of friendz pack up and go elsewhere
    I not only dont want 2 see that but want to be able to say again that Kaneva is the best 3d game around
    PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Das

Kaneva is on the APPs developing train nothing else matter to the new administration,
    Ever since Sir_Cannon left things have been going to crap, I stop spending any money in kaneva, mind you I spent close to 1000 dollars first 11 months I was here, recently less than 100 dollars for the past 6 months, Kaneva do the math.

i totally agree with all people that have wrote on here so many ppl have spent alot of time and effort into making this game a success like making new friends even being around pll they love and want to be around....but all these issues are affecting not just 1 but alot of ppl in this game,.... i mean like me today i was the only 1 to hear the flash player work but noone else in the club can hear it....this is the cause of sooooo many partys not being held anymore because people cant hear the music they dnt wanna be around much.... like das said theres not just the music issues thers alot more things that need be sorted to ....so again as das said stop bringing new things in to the game and fix the ones that need doing first please as u wont have ppl on here much longer to even bother with the game

ty frizz

Default Please fix issues

I agree with Blademaster. And of all the other games I tried I like Kaneva the best and don't want to leave. But yes so many people have invested real money in this game and they keep getting disappointed. This is a business afterall even though it's a fun game. I wasn't even upset when you required people to pay for tunes I get why it's needed but if we're gonna pay for a service we expect quality in return. I hope you take our concerns a little more seriously and I will always be faithful to kaneva Give and take is how the world works doesn't it

i totally agree its time u fix all ur bugs instead of add all this bull that we dont need or want i been here a little over 3 years and kaneva has really gotten alot worst and if u cant tell from ur log ins and ppl in the world jeeezzzz u must be blind cant u tell most of ur players went to second life its not u dont have as much as they do to offer its all ur bugs that kaneva has got fix all the issues come on its time u listen to the ppl that plays this world instead of all ur ppl u have working for u and dont get me wrong i luv kaneva this is my home away from home even know ur management sticks there nose in the air and says we will do what we well pls well im srry to say but u are losing more ppl day by day because ur not listening to what we want and we want u to fix ur issues

Have to agree.

I was going to start DJing again 'til I discovered that some widgets work and some don't.

I ugraded flashplayer and I was able to hear and see 1spiritfilled's sermons instead of watching a stop motion video with a spinning animation going 'round and 'round.

But when I did that...2 other people's widgets quit working.

Can you say, "!@$!@#$!#%^&*%&(%%^$#%^#$^!?"

I don't know about you but this "just go open your web browser to hear the music" crap doesn't cut it.

I don't know why people keep k-bombing 'cuz I haven't been but jeez...c'mon, Kaneva.

These users who are voicing their concerns aren't newb idiots.

They're consistent customers and if you want more of their ilk...FIX things that NEED fixing instead of being an idiot artist who doesn't like what's on the canvas and has a bug up their anus to erase things over and over again that don't need erasing.

What good is trying to impress a new user if we can hear music(yeah, that's hit and run) and they can't?

Or worse...if they keep k-bombing?